The Miller Group | Company Culture
At The Miller Group, our people are the heart and soul of our company. We strive to achieve an “ALL IN” attitude across the board, looking to exemplify our company’s core values of servant leadership, selflessness, demonstrated passion, creative solutions, integrity always, and a desire to get better everyday and continuously raise the bar.
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rapidly growing Real Estate Development & Construction Company seeks an accounting/business analyst with a desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment committed to professional excellence.
SCOPE: Responsible for providing business & financial analysis, monthly management reporting, property/business investment evaluations, coordination, accounting and business unit support on a regular basis. This position will need to be able to interact with all levels within the organization and can communicate effectively both written and orally.
- Develop and maintain advanced level Excel-based analytical tools
- Assist in real estate purchase and sale preparation
- Track property results post purchase and benchmark against projections
- Work with business units to improve operating efficiencies
- Develop and update periodic performance reports related to business unit performance
- Assist with creating deliverables for investors and management team
- Special assignments for CEO and President
- Support accounting on an as needed basis
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in accounting, finance or business
- Demonstrated strong proficiency in MS Excel a must
- Strong analytical skills, with experience developing financial modeling and analysis
- 3-5 years’ experience in finance, accounting and/or consulting
- Real estate and/or construction experience a plus
- Ability to multi-task, which requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail and quality
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and have a process improvement oriented mindset
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a professional manner
- Proficient in MS Office
- Results-oriented individual with the ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Working knowledge of Sage platform, a plus